How many children would you guess are homeschooling in the US, today?
That’s one in every 25 kids of school age.
What this means is that in every classroom that holds 25 children, one is missing. And it’s because of homeschool.
The schools don’t like us home educators very much because of it.
They feel they are losing too much money because of it.
But they forget two things.
- They forget we don’t get that money. Their argument is with their own bought-and-paid-for legislators, not with us, if anything is amiss or missing in public education.
- They forget abortion.
Abortion has killed far beyond 55,000,000 since Roe vs. Wade.
That is more than EVERY child in EVERY classroom currently in America.
We’ve killed that many.
Look around you.
Every child ages 5 – 18 has at least one counterpart who is missing. because he or she was aborted.
They could have doubled their money, had they thought about it.
- Life, and the sanctity thereof. (treadingpaperblog.wordpress.com)
- How Many Is 55 Million Abortions? (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
- Marco Rubio Wants To Be Lead Sponsor Of 20-Week Abortion Ban (huffingtonpost.com)
- Regular abortion procedure ‘more horrific’ than Gosnell’s (wnd.com)