Wow. A reblog if I ever read one . . .
You’re afraid of death.
You’re afraid of death, so you listen to lies about it. Lies like:
- Death is just a natural part of the “circle” of life.
- Grieving parents need time to find a “new normal”.
- It’s best not to talk about it in front of the kids.
- You can skip the funeral since your going won’t change anything.
- Those orphaned children will be ok, right? Right?
- A widow will learn to move on without her husband.
Someone needs to say NO.
This isn’t ok… we won’t be “fine”.
Death is so very wrong.
This is not the way it’s supposed to be.
We don’t have to repeat the lies until we believe them.
You’re afraid of death, but death doesn’t get the last word.
Here is truth:
There is One death that changes everything.
There is a grave that is now empty.
When Jesus rose from…
View original post 46 more words