Here’s how to get yourself a free spa day, local to you, wherever you live.
- Take the money you would have spent on paying a spa and use it to buy a really good push mower.
- Crank ‘er up on a warm, steamy day, like today.
- Go at it for at least a half hour.
Here’s what all is included in this package:
- Aerobic workout, coupled with weight training.
- Tanning session that’s safer than using a tanning bed.
- Ozone-treated sauna session.
- Cool shower. (Well, I assume you’ll go for that, just inside the door, right?)
- If you burn easily, or if it’s your first-ever venture into the great outdoors for any length of time, use sunscreen.
- Wear a broad-brimmed straw hat, preferably one with vents in the crown. If your hands are tender, you might want to wear gloves, also.
- Wet a small towel, such as a hand towel, somewhat drippy, and double it, lengthwise, over the back of your neck. Wear this the entire time you are outdoors, as a sort of coolant.
- Take breaks every half hour. These breaks can include swapping out the washer/dryer, because you love multi-tasking. These breaks must include being in from the heat and using a fan to cool off a bit, drinking a huge glass of water that is not too icy, and resting in a seated position.
- You may want to limit how much you do the first time out, depending on your age, sun-sensitivity, and tolerance to exercise. Check up on all that are appropriate from this list: pulse, blood pressure, blood sugar, even temperature, if you’re not sure.
That’s it. It is such a great workout! Have FUN!