- No surprise, here, the same one every year. Must be a lot of sneezing going on.
- This old one, also, is a multiple winner. Must be a lot of homesteading going on, too.
- Here we have a new one about diagnosing reading problems. Very popular.
- Another new one about how to make a perfect homeschool schedule got a lot of hits.
- Kind of proud of this one, which was a requested recipe, and proved to be a hit. And tied with it for fifth place is a sobering one about real Thanksgiving.
- Of course, we cannot escape the ever-popular canned pumpkin bread recipe. It also is tied, with a brand new one, written for an old friend, about retirement.
- Then comes this horrifically sad, but ever-important one that’s been around awhile. 😦
- In eighth place is my second place chili recipe. Yes, it really placed in a contest!
- Next comes my analysis of how to homeschool for 20 cents per day. Truth.
- And last (and certainly LEAST!) comes this silly spoof I wrote, that stays with me, reminding me not to be so silly. It just keeps on drawing folks in. 😉
There you have it, what makes my readers keep coming back and leaving happy. What a melange! Hope you enjoy it and have the happiest new year, ever. ❤